Duration:4 Nights /5 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri , Jaipur and Delhi
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
On the first day of your arrival in Delhi, our Mughal Caravan representative will receive you at the airport and will accompany you in a comfortable hotel. Day is free time for relax or if your flight come early morning than drive straight for Half day sightseeing of Delhi .Overnight at Delhi...
Early morning after breakfast in hotel ,you will be given a cab with well professionally trained chauffeur and tour guide to explore Delhi visit Parliament House , India Gate, Qutub Minar , Humanyun Tomb , Lotus Temple and Red Fort . After having seen Delhi, you will be taken to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi – Agra: 205 kms/123 miles- 3 hours by car
Morning pick up from the hotel and drive to Agra enroute see the Sikandra . After seen Sikandra drive to hotel to check in. Evening drive to visit Itimad-ud-daula's : (Baby Taj) This exquisite marble tomb was made by Emperor Jahangir's queen, Nurjahan , in the memory of her father Mirza Ghias Beg during 1622-1628 A.D. After seen baby taj visit Taj Mahal at sunset point , after seen drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur: 249 kms/150 miles – 5 hours by car
Early Morning drive to visit Taj Mahal at sunrise time before breakfast , you will get marvelous and stunning photos at sunrise time , after seen Taj Mahal drive back to hotel for breakfast , after breakfast drive to visit Agra Fort , later drive to Jaipur after complete sightseeing of Agra . Before reach Jaipur en-route visit Fatehpur-sikri, after seen continue drive to Jaipur check in to hotel for relax .
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi: 272 km / 170 miles – 5 hours by car
This morning your tour is come to end after breakfast at hotel drive to Delhi according to your flight time to board flight for onward destination or you can take flight from Jaipur as well .We will be left with the memories that will last forever in your mind.
- 04 nights Stay in Hotel at all places.
- Meal included - Morning Breakfast
- A/c car for all drive according to itinerary.
- Driver expenses and Fuel price.
- Govt. Approved english speaking tourist Guide at all places.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess
- 01 Mineral water daily
- Tuk Tuk ride or Tanga ride at Taj Mahal
- 01 dinner with folk dance in Jaipur(only with 5 star hotels)
- Elephant ride at Jaipur at Amer Fort
- Light and Sound programme in Jaipur(only with 5 star hotels)
- 24 hrs point of contact
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances etc.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Monument Fees
Note: This is only a suggested itinerary. We can customize it according to your arrival and departure flight schedule or your preference
Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Hotel Check in and check out time is 12:00 hrs
3 star hotels
Delhi :Hotel Pradise inn/Hotel Sohi residency/similar
Agra :Hotel Maniram Palace/Hotel Taj Resort/similar
Jaipur :Hotel Glitz /hotel Nahargarh Haveli/similar
4 star hotels
Delhi :Hotel Regent Grand / Hotel Hans Plaza /similar
Agra :Hotel Howard Portico /Hotel Clarkshiraz/similar
Jaipur :Hotel Royal Orchid Central /Hotel Fortune Select /similar
5 star hotels
Delhi :Hotel Radisson Blu /Hotel Royal Plaza /similar
Agra :Hotel Trident/Hotel Marriott / Hotel Radisson Blu /similar
Jaipur :The Fern / Hotel Trident /similar